The Ossian Town Hall serves as a central headquarters for town departments, officials, and meetings. Offices are open Monday through Friday (excluding holidays)
- Deputy Clerk: 7a.m. to 3:30p.m.
- Town Manager: 7a.m. to 3:30p.m.
- Utilities: 7a.m. to 3:30p.m.
507 North Jefferson St. Ossian, IN 46777
Phone: 260-622-4251 Fax: 260-622-6250
Emergency Phone: 260-760-3541
The Ossian Town Council consists of five members, including a President and Vice President. Each of the three districts are represented along with two at large members.
|Brad Pursley||Vice- President||West||260-622-1245||BPursley|
|Joshua Barkley||President||At Large||260-622-8666||JBarkley|
|Jeff Kemper||Member||At Large||260-622-0143||JKemper|
The Clerk Treasurer is the finance officer and clerk of the Town. The office is also responsible for the billing and collection of utility fees. The Clerk Treasurer is an elected official. The term of office is 4 years with no restrictions on the number of terms.
Town Operations Staff
The Operations and Maintenance staff is responsible for the management and maintenance of streets, parks and utilities.
- Town Manager – Luann Martin – TownManager
- Water Licensed Operator – Scott Kling
- Sewer Licensed Operator – Darrell Reynolds
- Utility Workers – Joe Burton, Chad Foreman & Kaitlyn Weikel